Tower Lottery Partnership have been supplying lottery services for over 30 years. We are licenced by the Gambling Commission as an External Lottery Manager.
In the early days Tower supplied many sports clubs and charities throughout the UK with lottery software and consultancy services. These services allowed the clients to operate their own fundraising lotteries enabling them the support and advice required to operate successful lotteries. During the 2000’s Tower branched out into the full operation of lotteries.
Many organisations who didn’t have the resources to allow them to fundraise through lotteries approached Tower, and partnerships were formed providing a full managed service, coupled with lottery player acquisition. These services allowed the charities involved to take a back seat where their lottery was concerned allowing them to use their resources to concentrate on other vital fundraising methods, where at the same time keeping a close watch on lottery operations. During this time Tower formed partnerships with 14 Air Ambulance charities, helping grow lottery income to over £40,000,000 per annum in 2018 contributing to those much-needed funds to ensure continued operation of their services. In addition, Tower continued to work with numerous other charities in various guises.
Over the past 6 years alone Tower have recruited over 1,500,000 lottery players for various organisations. Tower is headed up by Directors Julian Naylor and Simon Mulvaney, working closely with Chief Executive Ian Mathieson and a dedicated team comprising of Administration and Operational personnel.
- Tower has been working with Air Ambulance charities since 1996
- Currently works with 14 of the 21 UK Air Ambulance charities
- Tower also supplies lottery systems to over 100 sports clubs and charities
- The lotteries we either manage or offer sales support to gross over £50,000,000 a year (£40m alone for air ambulance charities)
- Air Ambulance lotteries we manage directly are now grossing almost £15,000,000 per year, this equates to almost 340,000 paying members every week
- Over 1,500,000 lottery players have been recruited directly by Tower